Pimping Your Email List For Profits

The latest free report to be pimped by everyone and there mother for 50c is by keith wellman and eric rockefeller I haven't read it yet so I will reserve judgement and make a comment once I have read it, however I will say that this seems to be the new trend in internet marketing started by mike filsaime and his death of internet marketing. It's amazing how quickly things are copied in IM it looks like this will be the next generation of list pimping.
Recently we have had big launches where everyone with a list and no concience promotes the latest big ticket fad product for a cut of the spoils. I can understand why this new technique is effective if you have a big enough list you just send a quick 2 paragraph email out to your so called "ezine" list pretending to be a real good friend letting everyone know about this great free report, then you just send them to the hype filled download page where they give the usual email details and you collect your 50c now obviously the list has to be a decent size for it to be worth while. The report writer gains because they have gained another subscriber to sell there other products to for 50c not bad if you have the funds.
Today I then received an email from keith wellman as I was already on his list saying he was blown away by the response, I can remember when I was blown for 50c but thats another story after the kids go to bed :-).
Anyway he said it has now been raised to 75c so if you think about it not bad little earner for the big list owners the conversion rate will be high because the report is free so they could easily earn a few thousand for a simple little email.